Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Can you advice me on electric guitar?

Well I finally have decided to try to play an electric guitar however I had never play an electric one before, I just played acoustic, so what would be a good guitar for beginners, what kind of amp? any pedals? or do you know any webpage that can educate me?Can you advice me on electric guitar?
when i first started to play electric guitar my brother gave me an epiphone les paul, this was a very decent guitar for the money, $160 with 10watt amp, gig bag, and other accessories, for the money i think that this is the best deal out there. This guitar is great for beginners, however you will more than likely want to upgrade in a few years seeing as the amp is very small and the pickups tend to have a washed out sound the louder you play it. i have played other bundle package beginner guitars and they are not very good. As for Epiphone guitars in general i am very pleased with them they are quality guitars but are much cheaper than say their counter part Gibsons, seeing as epiphone is a division of gibsion. I have owned two of their guitars and am very satisfied with them both.

No comments:

Post a Comment