Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What is the best piece of advice someone has ever given you?

One of my ex boyfriends told me that time is the best healer. And guess what??





HE WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RIGHT





and also.. ';everyone deserves a second chance';


and the most important [hahah I know you hear it all the time]





JUST BE YOURSELF BABY





xD hope I helpedWhat is the best piece of advice someone has ever given you?
best piece of advice I ever got was to learn to be happy with myself before I try to be happy with someone. I am the only person I can change.What is the best piece of advice someone has ever given you?
No advice is the best advice b/c


who ever listens to advice ?
someone once told me a lier is a theif and a theif is a lier. I didnt want to consitered a theif so i never lie.
The best piece of advice I have ever gotten is to take things as they come, not to worry about what you can't control and don't have any regrets because at some point thats what you wanted. Use your head but follow your heart and don't take life for granted.
';girls need to know that they can be sexy without showing skin. It's all about how you work it and how you carry yourself.';


jessica alba

No comments:

Post a Comment