Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Do your friends come to you for advice?

The teens in yahoo answers usually answer questions as good as adults.





Usually when people ask their peers questions like the ones asked here, they would say ';I don't know';.Do your friends come to you for advice?
Yeh :]





All my friends always come and talk to me about problems. I think it's nice to be trusted like that. They always talk to me and tell me what's worrying them and even if I can't always help, it's nice to have someone to talk to.





That's why I love this site! :] I get to help people! There are some people who still answer ';i don't know'; to questions on here just to annoy people. :P I feel like shouting ';Well stop wasting your time!';Do your friends come to you for advice?
Kind of.





My best friend said ';you should be a therapist. Wait, no, because you believe too strongly in tough love';. So, I guess I'm okay at advice.





Some people think that I give the worst advice in the world, and they would never ask me to help. Others think that I give really good advice, and they come to me with everything.





I think a good amount of people would be surprised I'm a TC on yahoo answers...
Yeah, they do, because they know I wont make fun of them for their problems, or because I can always think of a good answer or help them out with it. They know I like helping, so they usually ask me questions when they have a problem.





But sometimes I do have my days.. lol. They kinda have to sit me down so I can listen straight. I'll be like, sugar high or something, and they'll be like ';MY BOYFRIEND JUST BROKE UP WITH ME!!'; Lol





KawaiiPOP♥
Yes, my friends ALWAYS come to me. They tell me that I should be a psychologist, a therapist, or a teen suicide hotline dispatcher, because I'm a good listener, and I'm always willing to help. I'm actually considering becoming a psychologist or a therapist or a teen suicide hotline dispatcher. Haha.
Yes they do come to me.





I honestly feel like it's a lot easier to give advice to people on Y!A thought because 1. you don't know them personally, therefore you have no opinion of them. and 2. it's not face to face which takes some pressure of your back.
my friends come to me for advice alot


just now my friend(val) told me that her friend(sapphira) asked vals guy friend(friends w/ benfits) if she was mad at sapphira





shes really mad about it because sapphira could have just asked val instead of the guy





so know im trying to cheer her up
They normally do come to me. They know that I know a lot of things regarding certain aspects of life, despite being fifteen years old. They also come to me for help with their homework or whenever they didn't understand something they read.
Yep, sometimes. Usually we all know each other's issues anyway...but then again, I act differently in real life than I do on Y!A. I think I'm better at giving advice on here.
yeah


i'm usually the friend that listens


and they're the ones that talk


for some reason my friends have so much drama in their lives


but they're still awesome
My friends come to me for advice sometimes. Mostly my friends don't need this sort of advice. But if they do they come to me.
My friends dont come to me, I dont come to them.








I get more help here.
Yep. They always come to me with their problems. I help them just like I help people on here.
Yep, they all do and a lot and I help them all as best I can!
yes, like, always.
its easier to tell what you really think to people you dont know
Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment