Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Can you please give any advice for my fantasy baseball team?

I am in a 6 team league in a head to head competition. I started off REALLY bad (50 games below .500)I finally figured out how to manage my team (having all closers as relievers and put them all in until you need to take them out for the day for your starters to pitch, and put your bench players in your lineup when some of your players have a travel day. Now I am 30 games below .500. Here is my team:





C: Paul Lo Duca


1B: Prince Fielder


2B: Howie Kendrick


SS: Jose Reyes


3B: David Wright


OF: Torii Hunter


OF: Ken Griffey Jr.


OF: Eric Byrnes


Util: Justin Morneau


B: Placido Polanco


B: Alex Rios


B: Bill Hall


B: Corey Hart


B: Edgar Renteria





Pitchers:


SP: Kenny Rogers


SP: Joe Blanton


SP: Jeremy Bonderman


SP: Fausto Carmona


SP: Tim Hudson


SP: Justin Verlander


SP: Rich Harden


RP: Jose Valverde


RP: Takashi Saito


RP: Bobby Jenks


RP: Todd Jones


RP: Joe Borowski





My offense seems fine but my pitching is weak (I think). What do you think of my team? Any advice?





ThanksCan you please give any advice for my fantasy baseball team?
you need to trade some of your bench position players for good starting pitching. Since you rarely play those position players you don't need them anyway. All you need is up to two postion bench players at most. You would much rather have a ton of pitching since they don't play but every five games compared to to a position player that plays everyday.Can you please give any advice for my fantasy baseball team?
keep it that way, its a championship caliber team. look to get the gold. thats all i can say. well, hope this helps.
Well if you are only in a 6 team league, then everyone has an awesome team. There are more than enough really good players in the league to fill up only 6 teams.





For starters, I would play Renteria instead of Reyes, that's just me.





Now that you know how to play your pitchers I think you will see a vast improvement in your score. Getting Rogers back from the DL is going to be a big plus. See who's left in free agency. With only 6 teams there are bound to be some good players left out there you can pick up. Carmona has had a good year so far but he got seriously rocked this week. I'd pay attention to how he does in his next outing. If he tanks you might want to consider dropping him and grabbing a replacement free agent.
your team is just fine..... keep it the way it is, and things will work out

No comments:

Post a Comment