Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Hi friends, I am from Brazil. I would like to visit your country. Which place do you advice me to know?

I have known your country is wonderful. Which city would be better to me to know?Hi friends, I am from Brazil. I would like to visit your country. Which place do you advice me to know?
yes it is. So if you decide to visit my country Macedonia, I would suggest Ohrid, amazing city, trust me...





During the day you can go on any of the many beautiful beaches by the shore of the lake, do some shoping, sightseeing in the city or just sit in one of the many caf茅s in any of the narrow streets in the Old Town and enjoy. For all the young people, the nightlife is great and vibrant. The cafes work late at night, but there鈥檙e also so many nightclubs where you can carry on from there.





For sightseeing, there鈥檙e enormous many old churches, my favourite ones are Plaoshnik, more than 15 centuries old, St. Jovan Caneo, St. Naum鈥?If you climb on the Samuil Fortress, just 5 min from the centre, you get amazing sight on the whole lake.





The Lake is clean, one of the oldest ones in Europe, from 1980 protected by UNESCO as a place of world cultural and natural inheritance. Most of the lake鈥檚 plant and animal species are endemic, which also makes Ohrid unique. The most famous among these are two types of Ohrid Trout. You should try them prepared on the traditional way. yummy鈥?br>




Ohrid is also known as the site of the first Slavic university run by St. Clement and St. Naum at the end of the 9th century. Ohrid, also, used to be the centre of the orthodox Christianity in the whole region. There鈥檚 so much history there鈥?





And DO NOT miss a boat trip on the lake, especially at night, believe me one of a kind experience!!





I must not forget to mention the hospitability of the people there.





In the last few years Ohrid is soooo popular among foreign tourists, especially Greeks, Dutchmen, Bulgarians, Serbians etc. So, check it out!!!Hi friends, I am from Brazil. I would like to visit your country. Which place do you advice me to know?
If you would like to experience the ';city'; life, Washington, DC, New York City, South Beach Miami, Florida, San Francisco, Los Angeles. Parts of Arizona, Scotsdale, are beautiful, etc., Find your interest first, then decide. Our cities, depending on where they are in the states can vary greatly in culture, and nature.
Venice is such a dream go there!


What's wrong with you people he is saying Europe
Tucson, Arizona
Definitely visit New York City and Los Angeles but depending on your interests look for all kinds of great places in between, just like the other answer said.
Sweden?





But make sure u visit during summer coz thats when everyone n everything comes alive.Lotsa concerts %26amp; summer programmes..rather boring during winter..lol...Stockholm is wonderful and has been voted the most beautiful city in europe before some time ago..besides it rumoured that sweden have lotsa beautiful women too..lol...** but then again, every country has their own beauties** :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment