Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Do any of you have advices on how I should go about dealing with this situation?

This is a bit long so please bear with me. I'm trying to gather more opinions although I've asked this question before. So here it goes...





At my university, there's this guy who I've known since first year (I'm in second year by the way) but I've always seen him as a friend and nothing more since I had a boyfriend last year. Every time when we went out last year, we always had at least three or more people so we've never been alone together. However, he happened to be in my tutorial this year and at first, I still thought of him the same way as before but after the first class, he asked me to take the subway with him since we both commute and it was a night class. It was only the two of us and we had a nice long conversation while we were together and I felt this deeper connection towards him that I've never had with him before. It was a few days later when I finally realized that I actually fell for him after that night no matter how much I tried denying it.





During the second class, he leaned over really close to look at my homework and his cheeks were right in front of my face and I felt that he was taking a couple of glances at me during class while we were sitting right beside each other. However, during the first tutorial, he sat straight up in a firm and macho way as opposed to slouching over to my side. After class when we were taking the subway, he kept on saying my name during our conversation and he was boasting about how he has this weird guy friend that keeps on asking him for advice since he's so smart and good at everything (I complimented him on the first night too about the fact that he's smart).





During our third tutorial, our hands touched momentarily when he was flipping through the pages of my binder. When we got dismissed, we took the subway together again and when we went in, he went to the back and stood there but I didn't follow. I stayed at the entrance (there were no seats) and after a while, he ended up coming to my side and held on to the same pole as me and stood really close in front of me, face-to-face even when there were a lot of stand-able space on the subway. He kept on telling me how worried he was about the upcoming tests and told me all his studying plans.





I tried not to over-analyze or be biased but I couldn't help but think that he had feelings towards me as well after all of that closeness. But now he hasn't showed up for a couple of times and last time when we had a midterm test, he seemed like a totally different person at the examination building since he was acting like he was all that when his friends were around.





Should I just forget about him and move on? (I've tried but it's really difficult)Do any of you have advices on how I should go about dealing with this situation?
no. but you've gotta make a move too, or else he'll think you're not interested.Do any of you have advices on how I should go about dealing with this situation?
Again I give this advice 'just communicate tell him how you feel ..if he respects you he will be honest with you .

No comments:

Post a Comment