Tuesday, November 22, 2011

If a questioning youth seeks your advice, what is the first thing you will say to him/her?

One sentence only please.If a questioning youth seeks your advice, what is the first thing you will say to him/her?
';Whatever you are going through you can tell me and I will try my best to help you with it.';If a questioning youth seeks your advice, what is the first thing you will say to him/her?
It depends on what i am doing....





If i am talkin a shower, then i will tell him/her to tell me later, but if i am in a time when i am well, then i will tell this youth seeking advicer





';i'm listening'; :)
I answer questions across a couple different topics on here, so it would really have to be relevant to that ';area of discussion'; (i.e. computers. science, religion, GLBT, entertainment... etc.).
No use to label yourself , be yourself %26amp; remember being different can be a good thing.
';Don't worry about it, in a month from now you won't even remember it.';
Depends on what advice they are seeking...
Nobody has all the answers.
I tell him how terrific he is.
Good luck.
Google it.
Advice on what? Kind of a broad question don't ya think?
I'd ask:





';So, what's your question?';
depends on the question duh lol
  • makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment