Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What advice would you give to me?

Anything at all, I need all the pointers you can think of.What advice would you give to me?
Well ...hahaha..I just wouldn''t know where to start!!!...*wink*


You're good hon...fairly close to perfect from what I can tell...


hugsWhat advice would you give to me?
Brush and don't fail to floss





wear sunscreen





be the best engineer you can be.





don't slouch.





overtip your breakfast waitress





don't drive like you own the road; you don't.














You already are the best contact a person can want. There's not need for improvement in that area.
Stop being such a cheap bassturd!


Your old pal Rusty needs a new motor on his fhshing boat and he would damn sure like an XL1200 parked in his garage.


Ya got a nice dog though, stick with them, better company than most people.
Alcohol + driving = coffin
Don't eat yellow snow. (Even if someone's keg is leaking, it could still be something else.)
Work smart, not hard
don't drink and drive....?

No comments:

Post a Comment