Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need advice for decorating lockers. do you have an pictures of your lockers. Please show me them. ?

I really need Help


Plz send me pictures!!!


I will give points to best personI need advice for decorating lockers. do you have an pictures of your lockers. Please show me them. ?
hey i was looking for ideas too!I need advice for decorating lockers. do you have an pictures of your lockers. Please show me them. ?
i wood give u pics, but this year i get my first locker, so i cant. but, wat im doing with my locker is to take wrapping paper and put that on there. Then u can take some glasses that u dont use, decorate it, and put a magnet so u can put it on the door of ur locker. Remember this: Think of ur locker as ur room. u have to make it stylish, and like a mini me of ur personality. I hope ur locker turns out great!!! :D
  • makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment