Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Ever had a gay guy offer you fashion advice?

Maybe out of the blue?


Did you take it?Ever had a gay guy offer you fashion advice?
Yeah, and he worked at the store, so I made him come into the dressing room with me, left my zipper down and asked him to check the crotch. He did, saw it unzipped, looked at me a litlle scared, I pulled him up and planted a big wide open kiss on him, graabbed his butt, and we dated until I went away to college. By that time I had a great wardrobe.Ever had a gay guy offer you fashion advice?
No, I'm the one offering it.


My mom always asks me if something looks good together


HAHA she's so oblivious.
Funny thing is, they never outright offered me advice. They went straight to augmenting what I wore, lol.






Yeah.....I do. Many times. Even straight guys do that to me too. I'm gay and I flunk my fashion.....
Yes, I have.





My sense of fashion sucks, so yeah, I took it :D
No, not yet
Not yet lol

No comments:

Post a Comment