Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Poll: Can God Give You Advice Or Help You Out With Your Dreams?

Because I Have This Strong Powerful Dream I Really Want To Happen And I Believe God, Will Help Me Make it Come True..





Can He? How Will He Know If He Does Help Us? Any Signs Or Something He'll Show Us Or Make Us Feel?Poll: Can God Give You Advice Or Help You Out With Your Dreams?
He will give you the sign and you will know it. Only you will know.Poll: Can God Give You Advice Or Help You Out With Your Dreams?
I can't answer this.


I'll get bashed on for being Christian.
You have to believe it will happen and GOD will allow it to happen.











I'm waiting to win the lottery
God can help with nothing. Ever.
god can't make anything happen. it's YOU that has to make your dream happen. if you sit around waiting you'll never get anything done.
I wouldn't answer this either since I'm Christian.

No comments:

Post a Comment