Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What is the best relationship advice you can give to a man about women?

Trying to compile advice from women and men about relationships. What would you tell a man is the best piece of advice about women you know? You can email your advice or tip to relationshiptidbits@gmail.com. Please include your age and gender, and first name last initial if you are comfortable with that. Your advice may be published.What is the best relationship advice you can give to a man about women?
i would tell the man to learn when to keep his mouth shut and do what has to be done. it makes for a happy marriage. grannybc


no age, i gave my birthdays awayWhat is the best relationship advice you can give to a man about women?
I'm a 23 year old woman...the best advice I can give is to listen, just listen and try to understand, if you dont understans what she's saying ask for explinations. Communication is the key to everything.
respect her, dont do anything violent on her person, when she say NO to sex, accept it, love her, be her friend, look after her if she becomes ill, if you marry, thank her for the things she do, wash iron your clothes, cook clean home, bearing children buy her gifts, take her out often have lots of fun, be honest, be faithful, no cheating on her, give money so she can shop, my age 53, im a female, my hubbie does this im very happy.
Be honest and be yourself if you are looking for a lasting relationship.
i give you nothing about my personal thing, but i can give you my piece of advice.





Don't ever forget those important date, such as her birthday, the anniversary date.
To love her, show her with little things, notes, etc...


Don't try to fix everything. Just give her a hug.


Good luck:)
To take care of each others feelings as they are your own.





female, 30 years old and DeMonfort
Building a data base from anonymous people who might even be complete failures in relationships





LOL





That's a good one LOL





My advice however (and yeah I might even be a wife beater for all you know)





is to deal with your partner as you would the most important business associate in your life because, quite simply, that is what they are or should be.





The conversations I have with my wife are very formal and extremely polite.





We've noticed it veering into more and more formality with the passing of years to the point that if you were to over hear us talking the last thing you would guess is that we're married.





I talk to my wife as I would to a judge who has the power to put me away for life.
always make her feel special. dont just do it in the start of the relationship and then stop once you get her. i am a 35 year old female
Respect yourself and the person you are choosing to be with!
  • makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment