Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Do you laugh when people give real advice to your joke questions?

Yep...Do you laugh when people give real advice to your joke questions?
yes i ask ';what do i do, my balls itch'; and they answer well maybe you could get a medicated ointment or powder. this could be serious get to a doctor quickly. haha i love them.Do you laugh when people give real advice to your joke questions?
Yes I love it. It's funnier when you don't know what to say next because you had no idea the person was going to answer like that.
That is the best laugh of my day
Will you laugh at this?
..joke questions?
A blonde drowned a fish...





give me an advice
ya, i told everyone a fake story of how my best friend used me. everyone believed it!!
lol...yeah that shiiit cracks me up
ha yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment