Thursday, July 29, 2010

How many of you can relate to this and give me some advice?

Okay this is going to sound weird...but how many of you have got intimate with someone and felt something there? Something more powerful than just sex. Like a connection of some sort? See i'm still not sure what that feeling is and they're not either. We've talked about it and now when i see them like even if we just chill i feel it and my heart beats fast. I know it's weird but please help me out here i really don't know what's going on and i'd really like to. What is that feeling???How many of you can relate to this and give me some advice?
it doesnt sound weird at all...


well you got intimate with this person and you felt something there... it sounds to me like love...


when your jst sitting there with that person nd you cant stop smiling wen your looking at them or ur heart is racing by just chilling...there is definitely something ther...


so wat i think is...you 2 should get together...nd try it out... in the end... you guys will be good to go cuz that feeling is gonna stick :)How many of you can relate to this and give me some advice?
thanks for answering mine!


um, it sounds like you might love him. I would get to know a lot more about him and try to get a little closer emotionally bit by bit. If it seems to be going somewhere, maybe you guys can start dating. I hope that helps.
i get the same feeling with the guy im trying to get over so ive wondered the same thing!!! i guess it depends on how well you know the person; lust or love is for sure what your feeling
you love him. you two aren't going out? you should.
HUn thats Love right there ,
love or lust! that happened with who is now....my husband !
See if the feeling last after a few months and you get to know eachother very well. Do not get pregnant. THe initial excitement will go away, see what is left after that. Ask this person about personal beliefs. Get them to spend time with your parents and grandparents. They can see things that you can not. Puppy love and love is blind, VERY VERY blind..you can't see the real person.


There was only one person that got me so excited that my heart would beat very fast, just by being in the same room with them. We were both married to differnt people so we never started a relationship. I had my own oblgations and children and so did she.


There was another woman I was with that we were good friends and we loved being with eachother and we helped eachother out. Often I think I should have married her. I had a hang up about our age difference. I was too young to know that the vast majority of people never get a relationship like ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment