Saturday, July 31, 2010

Jehovahs & Ex Jehovahs, What Was The Worst Advice You Ever Got From An Elder?

Maybe from when you were a kid or perhaps now that you are grown.Jehovahs %26amp; Ex Jehovahs, What Was The Worst Advice You Ever Got From An Elder?
I broke my foot years ago in December, and I remember being told by elders that I should be going in service regardless of the ice and snow that I would have to trudge through on crutches.





I wonder if me me me also knows the number of who left the WBTS today...that number is just as important as the number who joined. I can almost feel the hatred and viciousness in his answer - definitely not very Christian-like.Jehovahs %26amp; Ex Jehovahs, What Was The Worst Advice You Ever Got From An Elder?
I have gotten lots of bad advice from elders in New Mexico and in California. Of course none of the advice I ever got from them was solicited. When I needed advice I would ask my mom and dad or maybe my grandpa.





The worst advice I ever got from an elder was to not get involved in disciplining my step-kids. It led to me being viewed as an outsider to this day. Of course when all the crap with the middle child blew up and he started to nag about me I told him to look at his mom for I was not allowed to participate in his upbringing. So maybe it was not such bad advice? Ya it was, if I had more of a hand in his raising, he may not have turned into such a dope.
';Here take this brochure on Esther and Syntache on how to make peace, and Jehovah will take care of the rest';.





The rest was never taken care of and things got blown out of control and proportion, so we had to go to court and I won; no thanks to the elders. They are really non-functional and a bunch of sapping cowards. After all, this is big business, a corporation. God does not recognize these hypocrites.





Anyway, that's the advice I got from the doughboy elders and then everything fell apart. On top of everything else, I had to go to surgery and did not heal well because of all the stress and chaos caused by the fraudulent and criminal witlessness who were trying to take my home from me.
Verbatim: ';The mental problems you are experiencing might be b/c of something you picked up at the thrift store or a garage sale.';


I remember thinking, 'No, it's more like the overwhelming stress I feel when forced to bug my neighbors and try to convince them they are about to die.' (among other things)
I am a currently a Witness, and honestly I can't think of anything crazy an Elder has told me. They normally just check and see if everything is going alright with me. I'm not bothered by advice people give me, good or bad. I think about it, and choose what's best for myself.
To go back to the Kingdom Hall to be reinstated. Took me a year and a half of witness ';penance'; to get back in only to realize that I had waisted another Year and a half of my life on a cult.
That I don't need mental help and just pray, when I was going through depression and was suicidal.





I would have to say ';pray'; though, because that seems to be their solution to every tiny thing.
Marry an Asian
They told me to wear a sign with the phrase ';144,001st in line'; on it.





Bummer!
Since Olin claims to have been an ';elder'; at one time , the words ';trust me'; comes to mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment