Thursday, July 29, 2010

Whats the best advice you ever gave or have gotten about life in general?

To be individual is to be freeWhats the best advice you ever gave or have gotten about life in general?
Boys suck.





He he, just kidding.


But, it would be ''Study and you will accomplish your future goals.''


By my parents, grandmother/father and aunts. %26gt;.%26lt;


Sometimes it gets annoying, when I'm fed up with homeworks.Whats the best advice you ever gave or have gotten about life in general?
My Dad reminded me of one of the Golden Rules: ';Treat others the same way that you want to be treated'; and be honest about it. Works for me !
Never get complacent, don't ever get bored. Told to me by a very unboring person
ignorance is bliss
dont quit keep fighting

No comments:

Post a Comment