Thursday, July 29, 2010

What is the best advice you have ever ignored?

Not to answer questions from schoolchildren - but I still doWhat is the best advice you have ever ignored?
Dont paint everyone guy with the same brush.... to elaborate, after being in a string of disasterous relationships which reduced my trust in guys to zero, when I would meet a decent guy Id tar them with the same brush.... my lack of trust broke up a lot of relationships with really good guys that just couldnt take my paranoia, even today Ive met a great guy that has been so honest with me, but Im reverting back to old habits and we've allready had a few fallouts over me being paranoid. I guess Im still ignoring very good advice, but its easier said than done!


xxWhat is the best advice you have ever ignored?
you are far to young to get married


i was 18 in the army ignored everyone got married divorced two years later tow kids huge debts took years to put it right
Don't **** on your boss.
work hard :(

No comments:

Post a Comment