Tuesday, July 27, 2010

How old do you figure a person needs to be, in order to get or get or give advice on relationships?

I love you with all my heart and soul,We don`t need advice from anyone,Our relationship is so awesome and true,I will always love you babe,U are my world and i fill your love deep in my heart.I am so in love with you. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BABY...............................How old do you figure a person needs to be, in order to get or get or give advice on relationships?
Depends on the sort of advice. I'm pretty young but I've witnessed a lot of relationships and can get an idea of what advice to give after reading a description - this is usually only for simple problems, and the recommendation is usually to take a step back, re-examine and then talk to the other party. I have seen some people give sage advice here who turn out to be teens, but older teens, so it really depends. I think anybody with good comprehension and an understanding of behaviour and with relationship experience can read a question and give some advice, because often all people want is a non-involved third party to give their reasonable point of view.





HarrietHow old do you figure a person needs to be, in order to get or get or give advice on relationships?
I'm not sure age alone is important. Experience is. I'd say at least 30, probably.





By 30, we probably have figured out that we cannot really ever get inside someone else's marriage (even our parents').
I don't think that age matters. Don't count a person out for being young. We all have been involved in relationships our whole lives. We all know what we want out of them and should be able to figure out what to give the people that we are in them with.
Old enough to have been in relationships. Probably 18. By 18 a lot of people have experienced relationships and observed other peoples relationships, especially their parents.
Anyone can give advice. It's up to the receiver to determine the quality of the advice.
I noticed my daughter was able to give surprisingly good, age appropriate advice to friends when she was about 14 so I don't think there is an age, it just depends on the person.
13..


where all your ';first boyfriend'; problems start.


junior high school.
Anybody who has been married 20 years or more.
I don't think age matters as much as the quality of their relationships.
It depends on how mature the person is
There's no specific age. It depends on experiences and points of view.

No comments:

Post a Comment