Saturday, July 31, 2010

If you could sit down and get advice from somebody, who would it be?

Famous or not.





I'd like to have a round table discussion with Layne Staley, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Elvis Presley, and Johnny Cash.If you could sit down and get advice from somebody, who would it be?
My grandad, he died before I was born, but both my parents tell me he was an amazing man.If you could sit down and get advice from somebody, who would it be?
1. Politics ----- John F. Kennedy.


2. Health --------Dr. Micheal DeBakey.


3. Finances-----Bill Gates.


4. Spiritual------God.


5. Sports---------Dale Earnhardt, Sr


6. Friend---------Thomas.
That's be really cool..Weird how they're mainly dead.. Anyways.. For me it would be ........... ............ ......... Jim Carrey..He's such and amazing comediana and I don't know how he's able to laugh at himself..
I think i'd like to have a chat/advice from my grandparents. God rest thier souls. I've never met either Grandfather ( passed b4 I was born) and only knew grandmothers till i was 10. Now I am 49
I can't think of anyone I'd need to get advice from. However, I'd like to give advice TO a few people...
Plato
The Founding Fathers.
Matt Stone, Trey Parker, %26amp; the Pythons.
If would be from Murakami, he's an author.
Jesus.
samuel L jackson, he just knows it all.





and tom hanks because i love him :)
A really good psychic. Umm, Sylvia Brown
I would like to hear from Richard Feynman.
I am content to hear voices from God.
BB King:}*!
My friend.
from God, if he exits
say a prayer but i like those people to but prayers are more important
maybe
My momma.!








i'm not that opened with any other person that I can truly trust.!
My sister's friend Marion. But she's in New Zealand at the minute.
my 4th grade teacher
my sister, brother or mom
dr phil...or obama!!!


and kobe BRYANT!!
  • mascara
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment