Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Why are so many questions on here addressed to moms. Don't you think dads can give good advice, too?

maybe if more men would start acting responsibly and taking care of their kids (and not just financially) then maybe more would be addressed to men.Why are so many questions on here addressed to moms. Don't you think dads can give good advice, too?
If I ask I usually do say mom and dads just because I have seen a few dads on here. Unless it's a question that is towards moms. I see a dad on here often his name is ';parent';





Hey above me are you still mad you lost your badge LOL. You'll get it back soon lol.Why are so many questions on here addressed to moms. Don't you think dads can give good advice, too?
i actually just gave a best answer to a dad. spike x rocks.





and i'm well aware of some of the sexism that goes on here ... but that's a long story. i'm happy to get answers from moms, dads, or aliens, as long as they make sense to me.








*ouch, i'm a noun. ;-) my own fault, so can't complain.
Dads give great advice but there aren't many here to answer. I can name two...Parent and Mr Wybie.





I think Parent is a man... hope he doesn't pull a Des. LMAO. I'm kidding people. Sorry Des, don't mean to embarrass but couldn't resist!
There is rarely a dad on here,but if you noticed I said moms or dads in my question.I usually try to include the men because you never know,I do have one dad on my contacts list.
There aren't that many dad's on here anymore... I can only think of Mr Wybie and sometimes Little Muse's Dad wanders over... But that's it.





Don't take it personally.
I usually address my questions to moms but add dads in parenthesis. I do it not because I think dads can't give advice but because most of the Y!A population is female.
i know, there was des, but now its turned out he, err, she, is actually a girl, meh. im not famous enough for people to know me, (yet), but i will be.!
You gave a great answer to my question....sorry about that. I should have said ';Parents of one child';......my bad. :)





Dads do and can give good advice.
i did then i didn't then i realized i know nothing so really my opinion doesn't matter.





that should only make sense if you know what im talking about
of course, thats why i say ';parents';
  • mascara
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment