Saturday, July 31, 2010

What advice do you have for your inner child?

Don't grow up!What advice do you have for your inner child?
dont be sad, i know what you went through and it turns out kinda ok,What advice do you have for your inner child?
The operative word is 'your'. For my inner child, I would advise to see, learn, and forgive.
Never die. :)
Don't ';play with yourself!!!';
I've tried, he doesn't take my advice.
Change for the better because you have to move on my child.
Stop taking everything so seriously, especially yourself. Learn to laugh at yourself the way you laugh at the rest of the overly serious people. Party on, Dudette.
Philosophical question?
My inner child grew up, so what do I say to my adult self?


One of the only times I feel like a child is when I put my hair up in pigtails and everybody calls me Pippi [Longstocking] and I feel young at heart again.
Thanx for all the fun and silly memories of mine. i know i haven't let you out lately but i promise i will sometime soon.
Pick up your damn toys.





anthony pittarelli
Don't eat the candy.
I am a child.11 years old to be exact.


Next question please!!!
Don't let anybody break your spirit!
come out more and play...........
You want a juice box?
no advice for the inner child in me, i want to spoil her. i want to listen to her tantrums, i want to pamper and flatter her. Even for a moment if she listens to my advice, i have a little fear,that she won't be a child anymore....





:)
stop picking your nose
rights to live...
Grow up!

No comments:

Post a Comment