Thursday, July 29, 2010

I am looking to change my field of studies, need advice from you all?

I am a diploma student majoring in biotechnology. I would like to apply to a university doing business management majoring in finance. But i am not able to enter as my GPA is only 3.123/4. The cut off point is 3.4/4. Do you guys think i stand a chance? Since i a year before the next intake, i am considering taking SAT I and working in a relevant industry to my degree I have intended taking. Would you guys think I would be able to get into Singapore Management of Singapore (SMU)?I am looking to change my field of studies, need advice from you all?
Sure or depends, if you get 4.0 next year.





I know nothing about SMU though. But if it contains the major you dream of, then go for it.
  • mascara
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment