Thursday, July 29, 2010

Navy advice? What would you give advice would you give to a person wanting to maybe join the Navy?

I am 22 years old and I will be going to MEPS Friday May 17 and taking the computer genterrated asvab and getting physically quailified. I am in need of advive or anything that you think would be benefical to me. Thank You.


MatthewNavy advice? What would you give advice would you give to a person wanting to maybe join the Navy?
Make sure you can pass a drug screen. I know you have commented before that your dad smokes weed and insist that you do as well. Aside from the, be sharp. You have illustrated time and again on YA that you have mental capabilities, use them. As you may recall my two sons chose the Army, but whatever the choice you are about to embark upon an adventure where you will see some difficult times, but you will never regret having gone through them because the rewards are far greater. Matthew, I have wondered about you these last few weeks and am excited for you to learn of your plans. You will be in my thoughts and I wish you only the very best of luck.





PS: You say Friday, May 17. Better double check that because May 17 is on a Saturday.Navy advice? What would you give advice would you give to a person wanting to maybe join the Navy?
my friend's brother joined the navy and they have to do like a certain time limit during training for running on beaches doing training missions and other fun stuff! You would want to be really atheletic thats a no brainer. Always smarts, good senses like sight and hearing two fantastic senses all should have, and also if you had good marksmenship thats also a no brainer those are just good things to have!!
I would say ';NO, join the Marines!';. haha. (Marine Poolie. I leave for basic sometime this fall/winter). Just relax during the asvab and have a good time.
Here is a quote by Henry Kissinger.





';Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy.';
  • mascara
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment