Tuesday, July 27, 2010

What is the best advice dad ever gave you?

I know this has been asked so many times but since it's fathers day I think it important.


So what is the best piece of advice your dad ever gave you that you will pass onto your children?


As for my dad he always taught us to stand on our own two feet and told us to stick up for ourselves no matter the consequences...


and the one that will always stick


your riches aren't in your pocket...the greatest riches are in your family, friends and health and never take them for granted for they will be gone somedayWhat is the best advice dad ever gave you?
Happy wife, happy life!What is the best advice dad ever gave you?
My dad always said ';if you can hold your head up high, in the face of defeat, then you obviously didn't use enough energy on the game.'; It always had two meanings for me, 1: give everything you've got, all the time. and 2: It's ok to be upset when you lose, It's those times of reflection that you learn the most. It's true when you think about it, you never think about why you won the game, but you can't stop thinking about why you lost it.
Right On Shorty!!!...You took the words out of my mouth...My dad said the same thing....He made it very clear...Don't come home pregnant and don't call home if you get arrested for doing something illegal!!!...He towed the hard line and it worked....THANKS DAD....I LOVE YOU!!!!
';if someone ever tries to kidnap you, you have my permission to kick him in the balls. or yell ';fire';


Haha, best advice EVAH!!!
My dad always told me if I wasn't in bed by 11:00, just come on home!
he said ';don't get pregnant or your out of my house';...thankx dad
Don't ever cry over a man...dam is he right.!
  • acne scars treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment