Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Will you be heeding President Obama's free financial advice and putting all your money in stocks?

lol no----each day Obama says something about helping the economy, the stock market falls even lower.Will you be heeding President Obama's free financial advice and putting all your money in stocks?
I'll be putting my money under my mattress and in a secret hole in my closet.





I love how Obama's stimulus plan is helping out the stock markets. DOW just nosedived to the lowest it's been in 11 years. It's now at the record low of the past 8 record lows it's had in the last year.Will you be heeding President Obama's free financial advice and putting all your money in stocks?
Well, some stocks (very few) are still doing fine but I aint investing anytime soon!











somebody answer mine, am i attractive? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Already am. Even Obama and the Democrats will not be able to destroy free enterprise. I am betting on the corporations.
I'm a financial planner, and less that 20% of my net worth is in stocks... the rest is in cash %26amp; bonds.... just like my clients....





You can only play defense at this point...
I already am. They're on sale and when this economy gets straightened out I'll be reaping the benefits.
Nope, all my money is going to pay bills and keep food on the table.
No. I think I'm gonna start saving the old fashioned way......stashing it under the mattress.
No,I'm going to hang on to my money and watch the world economy go into the toilet.





Do you think thats a better idea ?
nope, I am afraid it is all going down still. just like the Fall of the Roman Republic from greedy people....it ended up in need of one person in charge....life
i dont take advice from crazy people.
No
Find out where his money is, and you do the same.
If you're going to buy some GE, now's the time.
No.
nO!
nope
no
no
nope.
what money ? lol





I will be keeping it in my socks.. well maybe the freezer.

No comments:

Post a Comment