Tuesday, July 27, 2010

POLL: What advice do you have for a ghost like me?

I adore you for answering!


:)





poll: is your house haunted?POLL: What advice do you have for a ghost like me?
I don't think my house is haunted. If it is, those ghosts are really quiet.





Advice--play tricks on people using your invisibility. For example, my friends swear their apartment is haunted because my friend's ice cream went missing from the freezer (neither of them had eaten it), and they found the tub empty the next day in another room. I thought that was funny, and they think it was a ghost.





PS--a biochemist ghost? That's pretty awesome.POLL: What advice do you have for a ghost like me?
i made this up but i think ghosts will like this





';just b/c u r dead it does not mean u dead in the mind.';








i do live in a haunted house but it has good ghost...well atleast they r good to me!but they have not bothered me in a long time but they make themselves known!!i use to live in a very BAD haunted house!it was horrible they did not like me!and they almost convinced my rents to put me in a crazy place b/c they would not bother anyone else just me and i was going on about it they were getting sick of it but then we moved!!!thank god!!!!:))
If by ';ghost'; you mean lonely, that people take you for granted, then maybe you need to speak up and let others get to know you. If doing it on your own is hard, then try psychological therapy.
Be like Casper. Be friendly.





As for the poll, no, my house is not haunted. At least, I don't think it is....
I'm a ghost HUNTER so u better beware. MWAHAHAHA!!!


pls, we did have these idiotic ghosts at our house but i exterminated them all!
Watch over who you can is my advice and yes I think me house is haunted.
I think Cat's are very connected to the spirit world (or whatever you call it) ad that would be cool. And you could go huant people
Happy haunting.
Me house is haunted with a group of gits.
get a cat. Even a ghost cat will do.
If the bed's a rockin' don't come a hauntin'
move to my neighbors, they are really easily spooked
Your not really a ghost. I do not believe in ghosts.
get your witch costume on and your broomstick and yeh lol youll be great! and not really!
come over to my house, there are some ghosts in here.





not haunted, just spirits lurking about.
Stop! trying on my panties or else I am gonna throw blue paint on your a$$....
go away!
hi casper
stay spooky


of course, aren't they all?
dont forget to keep the doors locked when u get in.


-not haunted.

No comments:

Post a Comment