Saturday, July 31, 2010

Car advice what do you guys think?

I am 15 but am saving for my first car. I am learning to drive my parents car while i am on my L's then I want to get a car I can put a turbo, intercooler, body kit etc on and professionally do drifting. Has anyone got any ideas of what car I should get? by the way i live in australia and i don't want to import!Car advice what do you guys think?
1st of all u need a banger car to practice on, i would suggest a nissan 240sx a s13 or a s14, its rwd, super light and u can do engine swap or turbo for it laterCar advice what do you guys think?
For your first car forget about all the mods and get a beater. Odds are if you are looking to go drifting right out of the box you're going to wreck your first car.
lol ...








idk what kinda cars you have therre but cavaliers are NICE to pimp out so are hondas.
I'm a Ford bloke myself, but how about a VL Commodore? They're cheap as chips nowdays and you can do what you want with 茅m. Good luck!!
well i want a black hummer but you live in Australia didn't even know they had computers there wow i am dumb
Go green ....get a hybrid like a Prius
Subaru Impreza wrx, Mitsubishi Lancer EVO, Pontiac G6 GXP, or Nissan Z. Good Luck.
I don't think 16 year old new drivers should have pimped up turbo cars.Learn to drive a regular car for a few years and discover how much it costs to fix that and maintain.


Just my opinion,drive safe and a cool person is cool in or out of a car.
  • mascara
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment