Monday, August 23, 2010

Any advice or a opinion you can give me would be great?

I am 37 and female,no medical problems,had a hysterectory so i cant be pregant,my question is,since monday i have this bad headache and nausea,i am just wondering if anybody has an opinion on what could cause this,i have been taking advil and it works for a while then it comes back again.If anybody can give advice to me anything would be great,thank you so very much.Any advice or a opinion you can give me would be great?
It does sound like a migraine. Try some Excedrine and see if that helps. Excedrine works better for my migraines than any thing else unless I let it get ';full blown'; and then I need something prescription strength. If this doesn't help I would see a doctor to rule out anything more serious. Good luck! I know how bad they hurt!Any advice or a opinion you can give me would be great?
DONT laugh... but, I actually needed glasses when I was having the same symptoms! For real, the doc said what happened was from straining my eyes (i didnt realize i was even ';straining'; them)... I would get a headache... and the headache was what caused me to feel sick to my stomach...


But it could be a number of different things...are you stressed?...could even be a touch of a cold, sinus infection, you could even be diabetic and not know it...it reall could be anything...


The best thing you could do is go to the Doc and see what he says...


Hope you feel better!
see a doc!!!
Have you quit anything like coffee lately? Or maybe you you are having an allergic reaction to something new you ate.
it could be a bad migraine. I get them a lot. If you can, try to get a prescription of Topomax from your doctor (but ONLY if he says it is a migraine problem) It really helps.
I think it is a combination of migraine and stress like the one I had a month ago. I had the headache for 3 weeks and the nausea for a few days in a row. I stopped drinking coffee and after 5 days the pain is all gone. There must be something in your diet that is causing you the migraine. That combined with other aspects of your daily lifestyle, like work, etc...is giving you that problem.
Okay, you may have some sort of virus because that is what could be causing the nausea. But with the headache, it is probably a bad migrane. But if it keeps occuring every single day you should consult your doctor and he may send you to a neurosurgeon. Just try to limit the activities you're doing and sleep a lot! It always helps!
It could be a migraine. Consult your doctor to make sure... ;)
You could be pregnant. Anything can happen!!!
if it hasn't been very long since the hysterectomy, then it could possibly be from the anestesia they used during surgery. or from the hormone replacement meds they put you on after surgery. try talking to your doctor. sorry i wish i could be of more help. good luck and best wishes.
Probably a common virus or cold. You'll be fine. Have some soup, get LOTS of sleep
That could be anything, i think you should see your doctor and see what he says. An M.D. is better than most of us on yahoo answers... unless someone can out qualify him of course :/
It could be a few things. The combination of headache and nausea could mean gastroenteritis. As for the headache, how bad is it? If its actually a migraine, it could just be the migraine, as they are frequently accompanied by nausea. If the advil is working for awhile, then the headache comes back, it makes sense, since it usually lasts about 4-6 hours.
Try Nurofen Plus That Always works for me..Take time off work and get plenty of sleep sounds like a migraine

No comments:

Post a Comment