Sunday, August 22, 2010

What is the best advice you've ever received?

Always pursue your dreams and don't even think about giving up.What is the best advice you've ever received?
it was more of a compliment but it had advice in there:





';you have the most beautiful eyes and your freckles are cute, don't be sad about them learn to enhance them';





I have a problem with my freckles and my mum was just making me feel better. She told me that 4 years ago and I still rememberWhat is the best advice you've ever received?
do the best that you can


haters are just there to try brining you down


god will be there to help you


if someone beats you get up and try it again(or in other words dont give up)
Can I list more than one please? Here goes:





To always take responsibility for my actions, and make no excuses, not even to myself.





To never put myself in situations where doing the wrong thing is likely.





To treat others as I would have them treat me.
';Seek no advice, learn to advise yourself.


Never advise anyone ; Advice is least welcomed by those who need it most !';





(That was my uncle's one and only advice to me when I sought his advice just before I entered college.)
I don't know..





Answer,Anyone?http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>





EDIT:


Oh I remember.


If you don't brush your hair so much,maybe it'll grow faster.


-My mom.(:





Lol.
That lifes a b i t c h and everyone should just have fun like right here, right now.
The journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step.
Just ignore them.


or


Think positive.


(:
Don't eat that. It fell in the toilet
Gods here for you
Don't get a girlfriend.
Shut up and sit down.
that god will help you
our uav is online

No comments:

Post a Comment