Monday, August 23, 2010

Can you please give me some sound advice?

I hate college and Im not one who cares about being enlightened. I don't know what I want to do with my life and I feel like i am aimlessly taking classes. I just don't have a true passion for anything. I am just trying to please my mom and dad and I just feel so depressed (physically sick inside) what can I do? I am just not happy. Society tells me to go to school and get a degree and just do it. But I dont have the passionCan you please give me some sound advice?
It sounds like you might need a break. But before you do it, caution...it's very difficult to go back. I never did. Right now, you don't have to know 100% what you want to do, college is also for people who are trying to figure that out. Go for something you have an interest in and later on in life you will branch many different directions. I did, I do have a bachelors in Marketing, but found out that I love graphic design through one of my marketing jobs. Don't be so hard on yourself. Most of us still don't know what we want to be when we grow up.Can you please give me some sound advice?
Depends on where you live. If you're in a huge city, it's not as hard to get a decent job without a diploma. I have an Associates degree and I have to work my butt off to get noticed. No one wants to hire me off the street - they look at my resume and toss it.





It takes time to find yourself. It did for me. And I doubt that your depression is tied completely to school. Depression is a result of deeply held feelings and beliefs.





If you can figure out a way to stick with it until graduation I would do that. It's only for a few years. Life gets better.





Hope that helps.
Same here friend, there are thing's I'd like to know, but I have no passion whatsoever. I'm both dull and bored. Not a good combo.





Honestly, I have no idea what you could do beside trying to find something you can be passionate about. Other than that...idk
You need meaning in your life HM?





Meaning is the verb derived from mean by adding ing.





And if you don't fill a space, then someone else will.





So if you care of your family, neighbors and nation, get qualified to act mean. Because a professional in this nation can be mean (act with meaning) against just about anyone he / she wants as a matter of practical fact.





I know. I've woken up in a shallow grave with bullets in broad daylight unable to see, next to a woman who was shot for trying to stop a big box chain store from exorcising it's inherent ';right'; to be mean to those that steal water from the (semi-) public fountain in the store. I know that the police are still allowing that store to fill like graves; the fellow who did it has bragged to me.





Conserfatives are what they are. In the Latin Americas persons are well known to disappear on occasion But in the USA modern conserfatives have designed ';family court laws'; and extraordinary rendition protocols that ';allow'; for this to happen without any report here. Nobody misses people in the USA. Better than 250,000 are officially missing. Nobody cares.





So be the person that decides such issues, and please decide to prosecute mass murderers, rather than be concerned that it might ';hurt property values or raise taxes'; to practice civil rights.





Vote Liberal.





Live.





I am a former cop. I would still be so if I hadn't been attacked and shot and run over by conserfatives (some of these admitted Al Qaida and Contra d ope trafficers). I was prior to the conserfatives taking it back a commendated Game Warden. I've been an honor guard Marine, also, prior to the conserfatives deciding I didn't ';measure up';.





As a wounded veteran I'm ';gifted'; food stamps and a housing voucher, and continually harrassed as a ';bad father'; (as opposed to the conserfative court's idea of a good father ~ d ope distributers who can pay large bribes).





Vote Liberal. The rest of the world understands American values are Liberal Values.





Conserfative courts tried to shut down Henry Ford; they still shut down all the innovators they physically can.





Don't let them.





Get any degree you are worth. Be moral. Don't let evil people bully you out without a fight.





Carry a cell phone with a camera. Carry recording divices and note each person you talk to on it. This is the era of d ate r ape d rugs and conserfatives know this so well they have made them legal for horse owners to carry. Don't be made victim.





Travel in groups.





If you find that you noted talking to person X but cannot recall the last 30 min. therafter you might have been d ate r ape d rugged.





Don't laugh. It's a published fact that the Contras were told by the CIA to discredit ';enemies of the cause'; in this way. Then they invited these despots here.





So, be prepared for a fight. Enjoy the fight.





WIN the peace.





But stop crying.





Wait till you've been shot 40 times. Then cry. I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment