Monday, August 23, 2010

How to make a book smell good? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?

What can I put in the book to make it smell good?





Thank youHow to make a book smell good? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
You could try putting a dryer sheet into the front and back covers. If that doesn't help, put one in the pages somewhere. Do not spray anything onto the pages, or the ink will bleed and the pages may get ruined. Usually the dryer sheet will be enough, I have not done that in a long time, but I used to do that in college with my college books that were used. Also, make sure you like the scent of the dryer sheet before using it, because if you don't, then the book will still smell that way, and you won't like it. I hope that this will work for you!!!How to make a book smell good? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
Just burn some incense or cook some potpourri in the same room nearby (don't let it catch on fire) paper takes on scent quite easily
a book smels bad if it is really new old or because of the glue


you could try an air freshener


or put perfume inside the binding of the book


make sure it doesnt leak on the pages cuz it would ruin it
i usually spray a bookmark with my favorite perfume or put a few drops of patchouli oil on a bookmark and them leave it inside the book for a while. if you spray perfume on the pages of a book it sometimes stains. but if you put it on the bookmark and then let it dry before putting it between the pages, it will not stain.





works for me.
A little spray of your favorite perfume around it or rub fabric softener on a couple pages
put a rose or jasmin flower in between and close it, it will dry and leave a nice smell!
You could try this stuff.





http://www.sicpress.com/bookdeodorizer.h鈥?/a>
read it .
I am sure that the stuff other people have answered is very truthful to make a book smell good. When I was younger a friend gave me a book and I so loved that book that I wanted it to smell nice. So yes I would spray the pages with perfume. I would only use ';spray'; not the other type of perfume, you don't want to damage the book. You can also buy a hard paper bookmark (which I also did) and spray it with perfume, slightly wet it to ensure it has all the perfume it can get; then let it air dry. Then put it in the book! Works every time ;)
Try some flowers or herbs in the pages. Every one has some great ideas.
you can spray perfume on the pages or rub a fabric softener over the gages or put it in the pages and close the book
Yo just get some axe and some fine armani cologne. That stuff can make anything smell good.

No comments:

Post a Comment