Sunday, August 22, 2010

What's the best advice your momma ever gave you?

quiting doesn't always mean giving up sometimes it means your strong enough to let goWhat's the best advice your momma ever gave you?
i don't know if this is advice more words of wisdom





i remember being young and watching people who were always the life of the party and hamming it up


my mom believes that those people who seem to have it all going for them are often the ones with the most problems





it's been kinda true


What's the best advice your momma ever gave you?
She didn't give me the advice necessarily, I learned by watching her that drugs suck!!!
To love myself and always see myself threw her eyes. I'm Beautiful and I saved her.
That unfortunately people will judge me by who I hang out with (';the company I keep';) - it has proven to be true.
The best advice my mom gave me was, Don't ruin your life, and get pregnant..
Go to the Avenged Sevenfold concert.
to think positively and not to worry
always wear clean underwear.
To Respect Women and Therefore I have a Sweet Girl now =)
well i dont remember so it must of have been not good advice
to ShAkE what she gave me
Best friends over boyfriends. :]
to be kind to others!
Don't eat yellow snow!
Don't talk to strangers
don't make someone your priority when they only make you an option
nothing.
Life is not fair.
To go play in traffic.
GUYS ARE BITCHES.
to listen when the weather man wet fingers the sky
to be a gentleman
listen to rock music
not to talk to sluts. UH OH! lol
Not to have sex til i was married... I sure wish i would have listened
go to school
Go and make waffles, my child.
  • day cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment