Monday, August 23, 2010

Question regarding my GPA, please help really need advice im confused THANK YOU?

Hey, I am a junior are a competitive school. I have a 4.3 out of 4 gpa. I am in all honors and ap's. I am in clubs and also am going to be the president for one of them. I also have done community work, and won awards for it and also academic awards. I am apart of National Honor Society and Spanish Honor Society. I was just wondering what colleges can i make, i really want to go to Oberlin or University of IllinoisQuestion regarding my GPA, please help really need advice im confused THANK YOU?
Assuming your SAT score is consistent with the rest, you will have no problem with either school. In fact, maybe you ought to aim higher. Give those top 15 universities a shot; see if they'll give you a bunch of money.Question regarding my GPA, please help really need advice im confused THANK YOU?
Def. U of I. It's competitive, but not so much. I got in there with a 3.8 and nothing else...





Sorry, don't know about Oberlin
I think you have a chance. :] Don't sweat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment