Thursday, August 19, 2010

What advice would 'you' have for 'yourself 10 years ago'?

buy a house - ten years ago it was affordable. I guess if I don't buy one now I will say that in another ten years!What advice would 'you' have for 'yourself 10 years ago'?
listen to your mom no matter how mad u are or how much u disagree, ALWAYS listen to mom. oh yeah and - stay away from the cute guy in your sophmore yr spanish class, he'll only knock u up and treat u like u don't matter (which is what my mom told me)What advice would 'you' have for 'yourself 10 years ago'?
Just be happy.
Smile! Sometimes all we need is a reminder.
Patience is a virtue.
I would have shown my self the light. i live in now, unlike my dark past. I thought I could never escape. I would teach myself skills I now poses. I'd never change my past though.
i would tell myself to quit smoking cigarettes.
Look before leaping. Sigh.
Don't be afraid to take chances...you will not be here forever!
Brewbeer212,


Great question.


How many hours do you have?


Too much to say,


too little space.
be ur self, love urself, live to please urself
Don't sweat the small stuff....because it really is ALL small stuff.
I was a 1 year old 10 years ago.
Credit Cards are evil, just because they send you one in the mail doesn't mean you should use it!
Dare to take risk to work in a foreign land, preferably in a more advanced country.
Stop smoking pot...it stunts your intellectual, professional, spiritual, physical, sexual (well mayby not sexual), and pychological growth. You'll regret it 10 years later if you do not.

No comments:

Post a Comment