Monday, August 23, 2010

What's the piece of advice you have ever received in your life?

Remember that NO emotion lingers forever. Just as when you are happy and it goes away...so will your times of depression and worry. Just hang on..... allow for time and go through the 'cycle'.What's the piece of advice you have ever received in your life?
Probably the deepest and most useful piece of advice I received was when I was 12 from my father. He said ';Son, learn to paddle your own canoe. If you wait for someone to paddle it for you, you will never move forward'; That and the other I received was also from my dad 'If you go through your life expecting the worst, you will never be happy. If the worst happens, you were already miserable. If the worst doesnt happen, you will always be waiting for the other shoe to drop.'; The best advice I ever received from hollywood is this ';It's only after you've lost everything that you are free to do anything.';What's the piece of advice you have ever received in your life?
from experience, I learned this quote : “Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it.”
My Granny taught me to never be ashamed of what I have done or hide things bad or good!!





....Someone could come to my house and dig through my most personal things and I wouldn't have nothing to hide..even those really bad things I have done in the past!





Oh and she taught me you can be dirt poor but still keep a clean house.... so many people I have come across are poor yet 'give up' on pride and have the nastiest homes!!
Have an attitude of gratitude and count your blessings when you are sad.
That you don't need to work a 40 hour job to make a living.....





Being self employed is better.....
Granny always said,


1. don't sweat the small stuff


2. 99% of it is small stuff
Smile, Tomorrow Is Going To Be Worse.
to live your life


because 2-moro is never promise
let it go
plenty more fish in the sea

No comments:

Post a Comment