Monday, August 23, 2010

Need Girls' Advice: What do you think of diamond earrings on a guy?

Are they more or less attractive than those black circle earrings a lot of guys wear?Need Girls' Advice: What do you think of diamond earrings on a guy?
less. Diamonds are either for girls or super rich rappers.Need Girls' Advice: What do you think of diamond earrings on a guy?
Depends on age of the person and the size of the earrings, in my day a small diamond only on your left ear was cool, or a small hoop, but if you had an earring in your right ear you were considered gay.





P.S. those black circle hole earrings make me sick! Why would someone stretch their lobes like that?
DIAMONDS ARE ALWAYS AND WILL FOREVER BE MORE ATTRACTIVE THAN THE BLACK CIRCLES. If i SAW a man with diamond earrings the Id prob check HIS style id think hes preppy and of course if he can afford a diamond for his ear who knows what he mite put in mine, NOT A GOLD DIGGER BUT just puttin it out there.
Ugh, pierced ears on a guy looks awful.





Though I'd rather see a guy with very small gauges (the black circles) than diamond earrings. Diamond earrings make you look like you're trying to be some kind of rap star. Leave the bling to the girls.
I don't prefer men wearing a pair of earrings. I just have a thing about sharing my clothes, makeup or accessories with my man. But anything is better than those ugly black circular earrings I see on young guys.
It's a matter of personal taste, but I honestly think the big diamond studs usually look tacky on guys. I think ear piercings suit women much better than men but if guys are going to wear earrings, I'd go with your other option.
i don't really care,


as long as you don't have one of them absolutely **** off huge ones.


i do prefer a bit of bling to a plain earring.
A simple silver stud is a lot nicer than the other two.


I find diamond studs on guys to be a bit gotti (aka: tasteless).


When it comes to jewellery on men, simple is best.
My ex boyfriend had a diamond earring in one ear, it was quite cool and i think it stood out a lot compared to studs or any other earrings :)
diamond earrings on a girl would look sissy. its best a guy stick with solid earrings.
by far they are..even with the diamond earings, try not to have them toocbig. Otherwise they look pretty bad but those black circle earings look horrible.
If I had to choose, then the diamond earrings are better.





Although, I am not fond of piercings on men at all.
earings are not attractive period


sorry.


i like guys without holes in there ears
diamond earrings are better
I think they're more attractive and they look hot.
Diamonds are better choice
I think that guys who wear earings look like homo's
They'll make you look like a gay rapper.
Only if it's on one ear and you're tanned.





Depends on the guy.
i think they r mor attractiv but dont get really big ones
i dont know earrings on a guy really isnt my type but thats just me...

No comments:

Post a Comment