Thursday, August 19, 2010

Chatline operators- can you give me some advice?

I'm thinking of becoming a phone sex chatline operator (its money at the end of the day dont judge!) But do any of them have catches in regards to payment and tax and liability? Are you or have you ever been a phone sex operator? What do you think of it?Chatline operators- can you give me some advice?
take a look at sylvia...!





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>








can Men be sex operators too????











I had worked as a PSO in 2006 for a company called Tara Consulting. You can check out the site at http://www.nylasnymphos.com/main/include鈥?/a> (this is their job info page).





The pay was excellent, they were legit, paid weekly. I worked on average 25 hours per week and within 30 days was bringing home $200 a week. It worked well for me, I work full time during the day and did this in the evening. They don't take taxes out but issue a 1099 at the end of the year.





There's no trolling with this company, meaning you don't have to go into chat rooms and post your link and do all that stuff. The calls come to you, they transfer them from their 800 line so the callers don't have access to your number.





Pay...averages from $0.50 to $0.99 per minute. My calls ranged from 2 minutes to 15 minutes to 60 minutes. Once I got some regulars, they usually lasted 10-30 minutes.





I know there's a lot of taboo in this line of work, but it pays. I have more to say, but won't say it here. E-mail me if you want to know more.





If you check them out, tell Nyla that Beth J. sent ya! I miss them.








I worked as a PSO.Chatline operators- can you give me some advice?
Im looking into this too





Im going to be watching this answer!
cool can I have your number
Ofcom are clamping down on that sort of thing along with the chat things on TV. I am afraid you are a little too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment