Sunday, August 22, 2010

Need Fashion advice for Travel, Can you help?

I'm traveling to Ciudad Juarez, Chih., Mexico. It's going to be hot like upper 90's. I will be there for 3 or 4 days with my hubby. What clothes %26amp; shoes should I take? I want to look cute. I wear a lot of black, I want to get out of this color and explore other colors like summery colors, please give me some suggestions. Your help is much appreciated. Thank you.Need Fashion advice for Travel, Can you help?
Once you start picking up a colour, wear white, turquoise or electric green tops with black/white shorts or capri pants. (dont worry too much, u can pick up some very unusual clothes locally for cheap!)Need Fashion advice for Travel, Can you help?
Certain stores like Coldwater Creek have quite a lot of travel friendly fabrics and interesting colors. I'd go to one of their stores and just look around at the displays they've put together to get some ideas. Or go to their website, they have a category just for travel: http://www.coldwatercreek.com/travel-col鈥?/a>





I was surprised to see that REI also has a lot of travel outfits, and the colors are really fresh. I love this blue knot-bodice dress (http://www.rei.com/product/763366) and this red eyelet sheath dress (http://www.rei.com/product/779485).





Happy shopping!


Jill
Clothes- you should take at least three tee shirts or tank tops. you should also take a sweatshirt or jacket in case it gets cold. you should also bring some shorts or capris and maybe some sweats or jeans in case it gets cold. you should also bring your fave dresses, in case you want to look nice. try to have about half of your clothes in bright colors such as pink, green, or light blue. white would also be a nice choice.


shoes- bring some flip flops(it is going to be hot out), some tennis shoes(maybe to go on a walk or to go sightseeing) and some high heels to go with your dresses, for the same reason as the dresses.


Hope this helps!!!!
I would suggest some sundresses and comfortable sandals to wear and you can always purchase something there and dress like the locals this way you don't look too much like a tourist , i have found this link for you to get an idea





http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment