Monday, August 23, 2010

Can you recommend and good advice for getting through a marriage?

I am married to a wonderful man and I know he loves me and I love him but I just don't know how to be a good wife. I think its because I just don't know how, I never really had any good role models for marriage. My mom was only married once in my life and that was to a jerk. Anyone know of any good books or websites that might help? ThanksCan you recommend and good advice for getting through a marriage?
The bottom line is you need to treat him like you want to be treated. If you keep that one thought in mind at all times, you can't go wrong.Can you recommend and good advice for getting through a marriage?
haves you tried smokeing with him??? thats make good bond.
Cook, clean, and take care of your man any way he wants you to. It's simple.
The best thing I can recommend is communication. Talk to him. Ask him what he wants you to do to show that you love him. For some guys it is the little things, like a little note, a special dinner every so often. I am not saying going out, just make his favorite meal, if you can cook. Some guys like bigger things. The most important thing is to talk.
I think communication is the biggest thing we have to do to have a good relationship. Talk to him, you need to find out what kind of role models did he have for a family, find out what you expect from him as a husband, what does he expect from you as a wife, and what are you two willing to do, what kind of plans do you two have, this will make a difference in if you two grow together or apart, There are alot of different things you need to look for. You will get through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment